Sairina

Sairina is the capital of the Eglalquadian Republic, and is also the center of affairs in the Republic. It is nearly 98% elvish or half elvish, and the other 2% of races almost never leave their abodes for fear of death. The most prominent landmark of the city in the city is the old palace (where the feudal lord lived) which has been made into the capital building, the residence of the government officials, and a public execution center in front of the great hall (near the entrance), where daily executions take place at all hours.

Sairina

Ellonde alvinator